Choregraphy : Harold Rhéaume
Audience : General
Length : 60 minutes
Rhéaume’s tribute to women, especially his mother (whose passing during the creation process made the show all the more meaningful).
Slow movements, thoughtful beauty, and intangible exchanges. An intimate setting exploring the hidden sides of three women in what appears to be a dream.
7th place, Top 10 Dance Shows of the Year.
“Unforgettable moments! (…) C.O.R.R. has all Rhéaume’s signature elements: obsessive attention to detail (…) subtle and sensitive movements.”
- Dancers : AnneBruce Falconer, Catherine Tardif, Lydia Wagerer
- Music : Katia Makdissi-Warren, Jean-François Pednô
- Lighting and Technical Direction : Nathalie Héroux
- Set Design : Stéphane Villeneuve
- Costumes : Marie-Chantale Vaillancourt, Marie André de Courval, Annie Gélinas
- Video Capture and Editing : Marilyn Laflamme
- Photos : Louise Leblanc, Simon Roy
Performances and tours
- February 16, 2004: Musée de la civilisation (Quebec City) – Bourse RIDEAU
- December 18-20, 2003: Agora de la danse (Montreal)
- March 20-22, 2003: Salle Multi – La Rotonde (Quebec City)